- Prepares you for Texas Fire Marshal TFM11, 12, 13 & 14 Exams
- Select the course for the exam(s) you will be taking
- Texas Law & Rules
- NFPA 72 National Fire Code
- Applicable sections of NFPA 101, NFPA 70 & International Residential Code
- UL monitoring requirements.
- Standards for Suppression & Control.
- The Texas Department of Public Safety also approves this course for CEU credits
Please be advised under the Texas Administrative Code Title 28. Texas Department of Insurance Part 1. Texas Department Of Insurance Chapter 34. State Fire Marshal Subchapter F. Fire Alarm Rules §34.613. – Applications a criminal conviction may disqualify you from a registration or license under the Act.
Please be advised under the Private Security Act (Occ. Code, Chapter 1702) and Administrative Rule, §35.4 (37 Texas Administrative Code §35.4), a criminal conviction may disqualify you from a registration, commission or license under the Act. For a list of disqualifying offenses and the related periods of ineligibility, review §35.4, available on the department’s website at http://www.dps.texas.gov/rsd/psb/index.htm (click on the Laws tab and then click on Administrative Code) and §§1702.113 and 1702.163 of the Act, as applicable. You also have a right to request from the department a criminal history evaluation letter under Occ. Code, §53.102.